BARCLAY WISDOM " My aim is always to increase an individual’s courage to meet the problems of life." Vince Barclay
How to Replace a Grip
How to Restring a Racquet
How to Serve
How to Return a Serve
How to a Volley
How to hit a Forehand
How to hit a Backhand
How to hit a Smash
"If you want to be successful, its crucial to associate with successful people….and to get the best training you can.
My Philosophy is to inspire people toward wellness and what better vehicle for this message than Vince Barclay Tennis".
Clearly visualise your goal and let your automatic success mechanism take care of the details
3 myths that are destroying the game of tennis experience for our kids
Try to remember that playing tennis is supposed to be fun
Why Do Juniors Change Coaches So Often
Vince Barkley - coaching excellence 2015
Whatever advice be brief
Did you ever think it would end this way
Junior to Senior
The Rocky Road to the top
"Good coach improves your game. A great coach improves your life."
"I get my greatest reward from making a real different to people’s lives."
"Champions Train Losers Complain".
" If you can’t explain it, simply you don’t understand it well enough."
" Tennis served up new fun for kids."
" Nothing is more common than “unsuccessful” men with talents."
" What am I willing to do today to become successful tomorrow."
"What am I willing to do today to become successful tomorrow."
" When building your game – look and think beyond
tomorrow, next week, next year. Great things take time."
"Practice the way you wish to play – because you will play the way you practice."
"Chance is the result of a prepared mind."
" There is very little difference in all you young tennis players. But that little difference makes a big difference.
The little difference is “attitude” the big difference is whether it is “positive” or “negative."
10 Reasons Why Champions Succeed
1. They have a vision and deeper purpose.
2. They are willing to get up at any hour in the morning to go train.
3. They are willing to go harder and longer than their opponents.
4. They never look for excuses or blame others. They take responsibility.
5. They never blame their circumstances or past.
6. They are obsessed and constantly thinking about it.
7. They have a deeper purpose and are driven by their ‘why’.`
8. They are protective of their energy and who they associate with.
9. They aren’t trying to be perfect, instead they are doing, trying, failing and trying again until they get it right.
10. Last but not least, and probably the most important one; they simply want it more and will do whatever it takes.
"A champion is someone who maximises his potential .
A champion has the ability to compete and bring his best performance at the biggest moment, to dig in when things are the most difficult and to beat the odds , whether personal or your game.
And lastly , Loyalty. Loyalty to yourself , your career, your coach, your family".
"Tennis is a great way to live life"
WHY CHAMPS SUCCEED
Sign up for Tennis Coaching
Book a Court or Join a Tennis Comp - Online now.
ELITE TENNIS ACADEMY
Come train at Vince Barclay Tennis Academy
© 2017 TennisCoach.Club - Vince Barclay Tennis Academy - Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. All Rights Reserved.